Hours & Info
Venue & Hours
NOS Events Center
689 South E St.
San Bernardino, CA 92408
For a map, check out the Location page.
Saturday, July 2, 2022
Event Hours: 4:00pm – 2:00am
The festival will take place rain or shine. Please keep up-to-date on weather reports and plan your attire and preparations accordingly.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use and possession. Police officers will be working inside and outside of the event, and all narcotics laws will be strictly enforced. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
Security & Entry
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough, TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, having all of your items examined, a full pat-down, and possibly removing your shoes. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Ages & ID
You must be 18+ to enter. Valid photo ID is required.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license—ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted)
- NO Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
- NO Re-entry/ins & outs per day
- NO Camping
- NO Refunds or exchanges
- NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
- NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.)
- Selfie sticks
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12“x12“)
- Official Insomniac water bottles—must be empty upon entry
- Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses & hats
- Rain ponchos and umbrellas measuring less than 10″ when collapsed
- Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry. Only bring the amount of medication needed for the duration of the festival. Prescription must match ID.)
- Cigarettes (must be sealed upon entry) and lighters
- E-cigs/vapes are permitted (Refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon entry. One bottle sealed/unopened E-liquid or E-juice will be permitted.)
- Disposable vapes will be permitted if they are sealed upon entry
- Sealed Intranasal Naloxone
- Sealed lip balm & gloss
- Sealed sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- Powder makeup
- Sealed tampons
- Sealed wet wipes
- Sealed packs of gum
- Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- LED poi & orbitals
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Laser pointers and air horns
- Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- Balls or Frisbees
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs, or blankets
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Red-colored light-up wands, batons, or lightsabers
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Eye drops
- LED gloves or microlights used for light shows
- Masks: No Hard Materials. No ceramic. Headliners must remove them during entry. Security staff may ask them to disassemble them for inspection. All masks are subject to security’s discretion.
- Aerosol products/cans
- Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at first aid station)
- Liquid makeup
- Unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Stickers, flyers
- Bota bags
- Large purses, bags, or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Stuffed animals or dolls
Lost & Found
Lost & Found services will be available at the venue on show day. Check the festival map for specific locations.
Hours and info coming soon.
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.